One of the main independent investment advisors in Latin America.
How we add value?
- Latin American focus for over 25 years
- Ability to exploit informational, analytical, and liquidity inefficiencies in Latin American capital markets
- Deep small cap equity and high yield credit expertise
- Security selection drives Alpha generation
- Bottom up, original and on-the-ground-research
- Top down views to frame risk
- High conviction, concentrated portfolios and long-term approach
- Portfolios tend to have less risk than underlying asset class
- ESG considerations integrated into research and investment process (View Responsible Investment Policy document)
Strategies Managed by Compass Group
The Investment Manager aims to achieve investors’ financial objectives while incorporating sustainability into the investment process. The Investment Manager defines sustainability as the ability to leverage the Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) factors of business practices seeking to generate opportunities and mitigate ESG risks that contribute to the long-term performance of issuers. The Investment Manager believes that consideration of these factors and these risks will deliver better informed investment decisions. The analysis of ESG factors and risks can include many different aspects, such as the following among others: the carbon footprint, health and well-being, human rights, supply chain management, fair customer treatment and governance and the degree of deepness and consideration of such factors and risks may vary from one product to another. Please contact us for further information in this respect.
How we add value?
- An institutional firm serving Latin American private clients
- Service highly focused on specific customer needs
- Partners are fully involved in the business
- Open architecture, providing access to the best vehicles to design investment solutions
- Research teams based in New York and Latin America doing asset allocation, manager selection, performance monitoring and risk control
- Investment mandate according to each client’s risk/return profile
- Active management of local and international component, and instrument selection
- Our independence allows us to find the best investment managers available
Non – Discretionary Advisory
- Global Brokerage Services providing access to sophisticated investment ideas and excellent execution of transactions
- Open architecture allows access to vast pricing sources, products and instruments in all markets
- Vast access to our “Investment Intelligence”: Strategists, Portfolio Managers and Analysts
Integral Advisory of Consolidated Portfolios
- Multi Family Office Services
- Consolidation of Portfolios in custody by different institutions
- Efficient management and multiple investment portfolios monitoring
- Centralization of family management administration
THIRD PARTY DISTRIBUTION
How we add value?
- Largest placement agent in Latin America with over USD 24b in assets under distribution*
- Leading position in distribution to Latin American financial advisors and intermediaries
- Advice on global asset allocation through TAACo (Tactical Asset Allocation Committee) and use of fund selection tools
- Deep knowledge of the regulatory framework and active participation in the development and evolution of capital markets in Latin America
- Only point of contact for customers to access our intelligence and products and the “Investment Intelligence” of managers